High Quality and Affordable Passivhaus Homes
Housing Associations continually strive to find new ways to build high quality, affordable homes for their local community.
With growing pressure to deliver an increasing number of affordable homes, Passivhaus from Beattie Passive offers a fast, efficient, offsite solution to meet your build requirements. The ability to deliver large scale offsite projects with guaranteed high quality build performance, makes Beattie Passive the ideal partner for forward thinking housing providers.
Each home delivers impressive environmental benefits to comply with carbon reduction targets as well as providing reduced cost of ownership for their tenants (dramatically lower fuel bills).
From design stage through to construction, build, test and completion, Beattie Passive offers a flexible solution providing Housing Associations with homes they need, at a price they can afford.
Benefits to Housing Association:
- High quality build
- Offsite Construction - reduced cost & time to build
- Flexible delivery solutions
- Full design flexibility – any size, style or design
- Supporting local labour and supply chains
- Improved energy efficiency
- Full testing certification for each build
- Lifetime Homes – ability to easily extend and alter in the future
- LABC registered systems approval
- Complete Passivhaus Build System certified by the Passivhaus Institute
- British Design Innovation and manufactured in the UK
Benefits to resident:
- Reduced cost of ownership – dramatically lower fuel bills
- Healthier, more comfortable environment to live in
- High sound protection significantly reducing neighboring noise
- Superior levels of fire, flood and radon protection
- Low carbon impact
Delivering your Passivhaus homes
Our flexible solution provides two key delivery options:
- Beattie Passive delivers - the Beattie Passive team will manufacture offsite and then deliver and erect the Structural Thermal Envelopes for you, providing peace of mind and increased speed of delivery
- Flying Factory - for larger volume developments (20+) we offer our Flying Factory option that provides your DLO or nominated contractor with the ability to manufacture the Beattie Passive Structures in your own dedicated Passivhaus Factory on or close to the site
"The Beattie Passive Build System offers us the opportunity to achieve Passivhaus certified homes for the same costs as traditional build methods. Using this method of construction will provide our clients with high quality homes which don't cost the earth to maintain."
Michael Creech, Fife Housing Association.
For your existing portfolio of houses, we also offer an innovative deep retrofit solution.
» Visit our Retrofit website
View our Retrofit case studies:
Talk to Beattie Passive today - experts in all things Passivhaus